Newborns are so tiny and fragile which is why the safety of your newborn is very important to me. When I talk with Mom’s and tell them about the importance of finding an experienced baby photographer or newborn photographer, they always say that the very thought never crossed their minds.
So here are some questions to ask:
- How much experience do you have with handling and posing my baby?
- Do you specialize in newborn photography?
- How often do you clean your props (fabric, outfits, headbands/caps, etc.)?
Quick Facts about Vanessa (Me):
- Over 5 years of experience in newborn photography.
- Completed a number of in-person workshops and online education with renowned newborn photographers from around the world.
- Certified in Infant/Adult CPR from the American Red Cross.
- I sanitize all of my props before and after each session and stay current with my vaccinations.
If you’d like more information on the VKP experience or are ready to book your newborn photography session, click here to complete the contact form.